Book, 111 Tastes of Paris That You Shouldn't Miss
Regular price $19.90
- The ultimate insider's guide to Paris
- Features interesting and unusual places not found in traditional travel guides
- Part of the international 111 Places/111 Shops series with over 250 titles and 1.5 million copies in print worldwide
- Appeals to both the local market (more than 2.2 million people call Paris home) and the tourist market (more than 82 million people visit Paris every year!)
- Fully illustrated with 111 full-page color photographs
There's food here to appeal to every taste and purse. Paris is the world capital of food, and the guide includes many brilliant examples of international cuisine, from MELT, a traditional Texan barbecue to Isse Workshop, an exquisite Japanese food shop with dishes you can taste at the bar.